Subject: [Leica] RD1 first experience and questions
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Sat Dec 11 04:56:11 2004

Hello Frank,
I've been using a vignetting correction plug-in (freeware) from PTlens on
shots
with a CV 15mm on film (slides) with some success, both as a stand alone and
PS
plug-in. Sorry I don't know whether it runs on a Mac.
Douglas

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] RD1 first experience and questions)
Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] RD1 first experience and questions)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] A few images of my Nepal trip)