Subject: [Leica] Elmar 135/4 pics...
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Sat Dec 11 06:59:53 2004

I should add that what I use my 135/4.0 for more than any other purpose
is landscapes, at which it truly excels.  As wonderful as it is, I would
urge you to try a Leica 135mm lens before making your investment.  None
of them are small and they really can be difficult to frame; 135mm is
truly the outer fringe of 35mm rangefinder compatibility.  If you are
looking for a portrait lens, you should reconsider that other relative
bargain, the "Skinny" Tele-Elmarit M.  That said, it's hard to go wrong
with the 135mm f/4.0 selling for around three hundred bucks!

        Buzz