Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Madrigal Evening
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Dec 11 18:54:27 2004

For the first time in three years, my daughter's upper school put on a
Madrigal Dinner.  Essentially, this is an opportunity for the musically
inclined to excel in a fun evening.

All shots were taken with Fuji NHG, a Contax 167, and a 50 1.4 Planer.
Typically shot at 1.4 and 1/15 to 1/30 second.

First up is one of the faculty:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album121/madrigalchordirector

Next, we were entertained for most of the evening when another group was
not on by this harpist.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album121/madrigalharp

This is one of the servers:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album121/madrigalminstralson

Some of the faculty joined in the fray; actually, they were quite good:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album121/madrigalqueensings

One of the many chorus lines during the evening:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album121/madrigelsongline

One of the seniors wrote a short one act play that was quite fun:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album121/madrigalsaveme

Last, even in the Middle Ages, people engaged in simian behavior:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album121/madrigalsimianbehavior

Comments are always welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com