Subject: [Leica] 50 Summilux - "dreaded collapsible hood"
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Dec 9 17:10:45 2004

If it matters, Leica US will be getting some 50 ASPH's very soon. If
John calls his dealer again and suggests strongly that he should get the
first one back in North America then I am sure he will be enjoying it
for the winter festivities.  And if I have to wait a little longer for
mine, well, John did spend his hard earned money on one of the first
ones so all is fair.

And yes, it is one very, very fine lens.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com