Subject: [Leica] cameras as a babe magnet? "O" series ramblings
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Dec 12 02:47:46 2004

Jeff,

I made my comment somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but not entirely. When I had
the IIIf, it really got noticed. One particular friend of my wife, quite
a stunning woman, was really ohing and ahing all over it (the IIIf, that
is). On other occasions too, the IIIf seemed to really hit it off with
the female audiences; perhaps it was its jewel-like quality, or maybe
because it was just so different from what people are used to nowadays,
I don't know.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman