Subject: [Leica] Printer experiences of the LUG
From: rickfloyd at comcast.net (Richard C. Floyd)
Date: Sun Dec 12 08:41:14 2004

I have a Canon i960 running off my Airport Extreme Base Station so I
can print from My 15" PowerBook, my son's iBook. my other son's 12"
PowerBook all running 10.3.6 and my wife's Sony Viao desktop running
XP.  We use it for text and photos.  Simple steps to convert to 4x6
photos for proofing and to 8x10 photos by just dropping in the correct
paper.  The text output is very fast and the photo quality is
phenomenal.  I am very pleased and am planning on buying the i9900
because it has been that good.

Rick