Subject: [Leica] Printer experiences of the LUG
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun Dec 12 10:01:50 2004

Before you jump for a Canon anything printer, have it demonstrate a BW
print from one of your own negs. If it can possibly make a serviceable
BW print that meets your standards of satisfaction, without any
contamination from the colors cartridges, then go for it.  I doubt that
it's possible, but I'll gladly stand corrected if I'm wrong.
S. Dimitrov