Subject: [Leica] PAW 50 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Dec 13 06:59:54 2004

Thanks Aaron,

I don't have my stuff with me this week, but I'm pretty sure I tried a
horizontal too. I know I took another vertical a couple of steps back to
include more.

The colors ... I wasn't sure if there was too much red/magenta or if I was
just getting fooled by the reddish brown sweater. I tried some color
adjustment but I thought the whole thing cooled off too much.

This shot was done with the camera I use the least: the D100. I don't know
why. No principles are anything. I guess it just feels to big to have
tucked up under my arm. I wear a camera like a purse. All the time.

Thanks again,

Daniel