Subject: [Leica] Printer experiences of the LUG
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Dec 13 00:16:28 2004

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004, Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:

> Before you jump for a Canon anything printer, have it demonstrate a BW
> print from one of your own negs.

Before you jump for a XYZ anything printer ...

I couldn't agree more. And make sure you look at the prints in various
lights: tungsten, daylight and florescent.

I'm going with MIS Associates carbon inks. No colors, just shades of grey
for C M and Y.

But for color, the printers on the market are great. Simply great.

Daniel

If it can possibly make a serviceable

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Printer experiences of the LUG)