Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] development
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (mail@steveunsworth.co.uk)
Date: Tue Dec 14 02:57:53 2004

Ruben

The times you quote are the way I do it - 4 slow inversions in 10
seconds - after the initial 30 seconds of continuous inversions. Don't
invert too quickly though, it can cause problems in the development.

As for the 9.4 minutes, do the inversions after 8 minutes and then leave
it until the 9.4 minutes is over.

Steve