Subject: [Leica] Re:elmarit 135 BULL FIGHTING!
From: fmaturana at euskalnet.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Tue Dec 14 04:39:18 2004

>Hola Felix,
>
>I'm happy to find in LUG, persons as you, (and many others)
>
>Viajo con cierta frecuencia, donde resides?
>
>Saludos cordials desde Barcelona
>Luis

Hi Luis

I've been reading your emails with my strongest interest as is not very
common to have a countryman in the LUG and, besides, a truly attached to the
Leica style of photography. I know very well Barcelona as the Opera is my
other liking and I've been many, many times in the Liceo probably the best
opera coliseum in the world. I know Casanova in calle Pelayo Barcelona with
whom I've made some trip to the PMA as my family is completely on the
photographic business while I studied laws and economics in Deusto -Bilbao-
where I was  graduate in both disciplines and where I met my wife  finally
was General Purchasing Manager of Altos Hornos de Vizcaya before retiring.
Tomorrow I'm moving to San Sebastian where my daughter and granddaughter
reside and my wife, the one who must be obeyed, decided running after them.
The Catalan people has my strong sympathy and if you wish I can contact you
privately. Of course next trip to Catalu?a I'll advice you for a meeting.

Un fuerte abrazo

Zorionak eta urte berri on (basque words meaning Merry Christmas and Happy
new year)

Felix desde Bilbao y ma?ana desde San Sebastian

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll (Of)) ([Leica] Re:elmarit 135 BULL FIGHTING!)