Subject: [Leica] archival prints
From: cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Wed Dec 15 21:32:29 2004

And of course we reflect that Blake worked in a variety of media,
ranging from drypoint to etching, to guache and tempera.  One of the
formative experiences of my young life was to examine (as in hands on)
Blake materials in the Tate, in London.  You've got the spirit dead-on
in the quote. We think of Keats: "here lies one whose name is writ in
water."

Cheers!

Chandos