Subject: [Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Dec 17 14:45:19 2004

I spend the most of my marginal spare time to drive my kids to their
respective hobbies (figure skating for the girl; ice hockey for the boys),
so what else than shooting some pictures should I do while they are
practising or playing a match?

Last weekend I tried out my newly acquired LTM Canon 1.2/50mm on a M6 -
it's the fastest lens I ever had so I shot the whole roll wide open. As the
results show, I need to take even more care about focusing with such a
lens. But vignetting is less bad than I was fearing. Most of the dark
corners are because of the bokeh'd grid I was standing behind.

If I would have to select one of these pictures  for a PAW, it would be
this one (though the focus isn't perfect)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/12-2004/bambini_1

http://gallery.leica-users.org/12-2004

Comments welcome
TIA