Subject: [Leica] FS: Billingham & Crumpler bags, Prochnow book
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Dec 17 20:56:46 2004

The following items are for sale due to brand switch (in the case of
bags, I have standardized on Domke for my Leicas and Lowepro for my DSLR).

- Billingham 225 bag, khaki, including two side pouches. See the bag
here and note that B&H's price is $315 for the bag and $55 for each pouch:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=4908&is=REG
Price: 180 EUR including air shipping in Europe and surface elsewhere.

- Crumpler December Quarter bag, black blue, like new. See it here:
http://www.crumplerusa.com/products/camerabag/december_quarter.html
Bought a few months ago for 169 EUR, asking 100 EUR plus shipping.

- and I still have the Prochnow Technical Report, English version.
Price: 25 EUR.

Contact me off-list if interested in any of these items.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands