Subject: [Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Dec 19 07:55:59 2004

Sonny

I agree with you. What I wanted to say for my point of view is, that I want
to improve my shooting, as I'm still beginner there, and my ambition is, to
shoot pictures that need as less correction, tuning, cropping as possible.
I'm teaching Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash at an Art Academy and know
these tools well; but in photographing there's a lot more of improving
necessary for me.

But I had my lesson and will not post pictures again, that do not seem
perfect to me (none of my pictures does it at all). Of course this will not
mean theyre really perfect :-)

Thanks for taking the time
Didier

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: Ice hockey shots, wide open)