Subject: [Leica] PAW # 6
From: cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Mon Dec 20 09:07:45 2004

I left the office early last Monday and made this on the commute home
along the Colonial Parkway (a National Park that extends across the
Middle Peninsula from Yorktown on the York River to Jamestown on the
James).  I don't think of myself as a landscape kind of guy, but it's
been damned busy with the end of the semester and all, so I was lucky to
get anything this week.

Here I look northeast across the York River at Gloucester County in the
Upper Peninsula.  So pronounced a line of squalls is somewhat unusual
this time of year.

http://cmbrow.people.wm.edu/photography/PAW/yorkriver.htm

Comment, derision, etc.

Cheers!