Subject: [Leica] Re:NOW: SAVING DIGITAL IMges:
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon Dec 20 17:46:02 2004

The best are manufactured by Taiyo Yuden & Mitsui. I hear that Fuji is
making archival discs, though I have not tried them out...You can use this
little program to identify where the CDR blanks were manufactured:
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,22912,00.asp
Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India