Subject: [Leica] Daniel's PAW
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Dec 20 20:37:02 2004

Don't worry Alastair--I will make sure that I will shoot enough Leica to
still have pictures for next year's FOM. It will most likely be a
combination of M6 shots on Tri-X and Canon DSLR shots with a Leica R
lens, so they will qualify.

I am heading to Denmark and Poland later today and will take both the
digital outfit and the M6 with me. When it is raining and snowing, as it
surely will in Poland, than the M6 rules!

Cheers,
Nathan