Subject: [Leica] Re: Weeks 48 & 49 posted
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Tue Dec 21 05:42:26 2004

Ric:

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2004-North-Carolina/Week_48

This is a nice image.  To me, the person is too far away and too small.
It's hard to tell that yes, the person is homeless, as indicated by the
title.

I like the almost pastel colors and the way the trees frame the image.  I'd
say it's almost cliche having the tracks entering into the picture
diagonally from the corner, but <grin> I'm guilty of that, myself:

http://canid.com/sioux_falls/tracks_under_over.html

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2004-North-Carolina/Week_49

I like!  I'm not sure if I'd like better if the bottom were cropped slightly
to lower the horizon or not.  I keep going back and forth.  Certainly makes
a different image.  Not necessarily any better than your original version.

Perfect boat color and hat color!  And love the position of the boat
relative to the trees.

Certainly one worthy of hanging on a wall!

--
Eric
http://canid.com/