Subject: [Leica] Leica MP Classic
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue Dec 21 07:09:19 2004

And from the example, could be some money to be made.

For Solm's, to charge MORE to not install the metering parts, what an
ingenious "cost reduction".

Now, if they sell the 50f2 black lens in the older style, and in black
paint, I might set up a savings fund for that.

And why no self timer?  Lost all the drawings?

regards,
Vick