Subject: [Leica] This is a photograph of a dog
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue Dec 21 11:12:01 2004

Bow wow

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/brutal-killer-pitt-bull.jpg

Because I know you all care -- my neighbor pete found midge, a 2 or 3 year
old pitt bull in the bad part of town where she's apparantly lost a dog
fight (organized dog fights are endemic in some parts of philadelphia, hence
our huge stray pitbull population) and been dumped from a car. She had
multiple bite wounds and was covered in blood. When he approached her, she
tried to stand up and wag her tail. Pete put her in his car and drove
quickly to the vet, but thought she'd die before he got there. Well, he did
get there. And midge lived. And there she is.

That face is actually not representational. She's actually a nice dog, the
kind you'd expect to lose a dog fight.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/brutal-killer-pitt-bull2.jpg

Replies: Reply from cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] This is a photograph of a dog)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] This is a photograph of a dog)