Subject: [Leica] This is a photograph of a dog
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Dec 21 11:29:58 2004

Kyle,
Congratulations for this nice pair of antithetic portraits. It shows the
nature of these dogs - because they are just as mean or as kind as their
owner want them to be. The only problems with pit bulls are, they have a
certain aggressivity which is easier to activate than with other breeds,
and they are almost insensible against physical pain. In France I had once
seen well educated fire brigade staffordshire terriers in a public
exercise, carrying asbestos suits and running in burning houses to seek
people and pulling dummies out. I was rather impressed.
Thanks for sharing.
Didier