Subject: [Leica] Christmas Tree Adjustments
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Thu Dec 23 08:36:36 2004

Thanks Philippe,
It's either not there in Elements 3.0 or I haven't found it yet.
At present I'm not considering the, for me, quite substantial, investment in
PS-CS, this may however be on the cards towards the end of next year.
I just spent more than enough on a 20D and some bits and pieces recently.And
as
an amateur photographer with a family, a cat and other interests too finances
are usually spread over a whole load of other things.
I'm filing your mail for future reference though, in fact there's already
quite
a little archive growing steadily on the information proferred here (thanks
everyone else too).
Have a good Christmas and New Year
Douglas