Subject: [Leica] Wishing everyone.............
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 23 09:32:39 2004

To everyone the world over.

I am a great believer of Christmas and have enjoyed the good fortune of this
time more than possibly anyone could with family and friends for many many
years. So in that case a Very Merry Christmas to all.

However, if I should have the power to give one gift  to everyone this
Christmas or whichever seasonal celebration you may enjoy, it would be we
have Peace on Earth for every human kind on the planet!

Full bellies, comfort and safety of a dwelling place without fear. Now
that's not too much to ask, as it's something every person can understand.

So let's all and one offer a quiet prayer to the Great Spirit asking for
this one small element of giving one unto the other without anamosity,
chicanery, lies and expecting anything back because we did.  I know an
impossible gift!  Isn't that a shame and speak volumes about our development
as the brilliant species of Earth.

Have a warm and comfortable Christmas to all. To those of you who are of
different faith and beliefs may you enjoy a quiet and comfortable time with
your families and friends.

ted

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Wishing everyone.............)