Subject: [Leica] Cosina/Voigtlander 18mm f:4 ?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Dec 25 11:15:01 2004

I'll chime in - I find this complaint beyond "silly." Buy an adapter,
stick it on the lens - and forget about it. Why in God's name should an
independent lens manufacturer produce two lines at added expenses, when
they can produce one lens that will mount on the 18 zillion screw mount
cameras out there, AND mount with an adapter on the M mount bodies?

B. D.

P. S.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ANY AND ALL LUGGERS WHO ARE CELEBRATORS!! :-)