Subject: [Leica] Stories
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Dec 26 08:51:59 2004

He was, and that book is wonderful. I'd be interested in knowing what
printing you got - as in 1st, 2nd, etc. Because the photoof the mother
and daughter was supposed to be withdrawn from public showing, and
reprinting. So my guess is that the publisher is still selling copies
from the first printing, which, if it's true, is really sad - but
typical of photo  books.