Subject: [Leica] Stories
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Dec 26 16:52:24 2004

At 06:54 PM 12/26/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>It is all that and more, Neal - Knowing Smith, and the era, it may well
>have been posed, but so was the original Pieta, so what the heck.. ;-)

It was posed and artificially lit.  I read the story I think in Smith's
biography.  It's still a very moving and effective photo.  Smith was beaten
and almost died because of his work there.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from skrneta at mindspring.com (Sam Krneta) ([Leica] M7 Jammed.)