Subject: [Leica] Stories
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Dec 26 20:25:18 2004

At 08:18 PM 12/26/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>My first real camera was a Minolta with a 1.8/50. Got a lot of milage out
>of that one. Paid about $125 for it in an old camera store.
>
>feli

I started with a Minolta SRT 100.  My grandfather left me $500 in his will
and I used it to buy the only camera I could afford at the time.  I learned
with the Minolta and used it for many years until I could afford a
Leica.  The photos made with the Minolta are still selling as stock.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Stories)