Subject: [Leica] oops- url 24 years
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Dec 27 13:07:38 2004

Sonny said:

>>Ok, so it's flash,  I still like the snapshot I took of Kathy at
>>Christmas.
We're celebrating 24 years today.   Looks like it might last. <<<<<<

> http://www.sonc.com/kathy_at_christmas_2004.htm<<<<

Hi Sonny,
Flash or not who cares, as this is one happy looking beautiful lady! :-)
Good thing she kept you all this time,  probably kept you out of trouble.
;-)

Congratulations! Hang in there good buddy, you've only got 31 years to go to
catch me! ;-) We're going to the 56th next year. :-)

And I can unequivocally say I'm one very lucky s.o.b. to have this girl for
that long. Because without her I probably would never have taken up a
camera. Not to mention what she's put up with me and photography for all
these years. :-)

ted