Subject: [Leica] Best camera/lens choice
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Dec 27 15:59:02 2004

Subject: Re: [Leica] Best camera/lens choice

Well OK eh?

Very simple answer.... If it's a work assignment, naw not work I don't ever
work. ;-) It's always fun time! :-)

Everything 35mm goes from 15mm to 400mm! 3 M7's, 3 R8's and all the lenses!

If one is being paid the payee doesn't expect you to come back without
covering the assignment from bottom to top from every angle.

However, when it's a fun time, 1 M7 a couple of wides 15 & 35 and of course
my ever lovin' Noctilux. Plus an R8, motor driven a 21-35, 35-70 and 80-200.
Lots of film all slides.

Now due to a slight move toward digital some of this stuff will be dumped in
a few weeks for R&R in Hawaii! ;-)

The 20D with the 10-22 zoom and a couple of adapted Leica zooms will go and
that's it. :-) I can't believe I'm going to travel with just one digital
camera and a few lenses. It may require some in-depth thinking before take
off.

If any change?  I'd take an M7 with a 15mm! Oh and of course, the Noctilux!
:-)

ted

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Best camera/lens choice)
Message from jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen) ([Leica] Best camera/lens choice)