Subject: [Leica]What is the least amount of equipment you can use?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Dec 27 14:47:57 2004

I just got through cleaning out the trunk of my car. To keep things
light I threw back in one bag of R gear, one pouch with a digital
camera with an accompanying external flash, and one bag with a TLR,
with accessories, one mono-pod, and one 3001 tripod. The trunk looks as
empty as Montana.
S. Dimitrov

On Dec 27, 2004, at 12:48 PM, ernie nitka wrote:

> Got interested in some recent posts asking about which camera/lens
> combo one would take for XYZ trip or journey.  I admit that I prefer
> to travel very light but am interested in what others do.  For me it
> would be one body and at most two lenses ( 35 and 90, 21 and 50).  I
> shoot whatever I have in the camera ( color or BW) and call it Kismet
> that whatever shot I like was meant to be color or BW.  I shoot mostly
> RF.  The thought of two R bodies and 3-4 lenses is foreign to me.
> What do others consider their ideal travel kit.
>
> ernie

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica]What is the least amount of equipment you can use?)