Subject: [Leica]What is the least amount of equipment you can use?
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo)
Date: Tue Dec 28 12:31:54 2004

for me:

m7 and m6 (6 stays at the hotel as a backup)
35/2, nocti, 28aa
sometimes a 90 aa, rarely use it probably won't take it again
tom's rapidgrip.
my camera bag: a belt pouch by lowepro that looks like a climbers chalk
bag.
lenses and bodies in otter boxes for transport, broke a body and lens
cause a trunk support on a taxi crushed them (won't happen again)
shot film in pouch, unshot in pockets.

Leo