Subject: [Leica] PAW WK51, two to ponder...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Dec 27 18:06:10 2004

Richard said:

>>>Being able to change the ASA on the fly is the single most
> useful reasons to use digital.<<<<<<<

Hi Richard,
This is a feature of digital I could have used very well during the past 40
years! :-) I'm finding it's so valuable moving in and out of buildings and
changing light levels it's a completely great benefit of the technology.

In the good old days it was necessary to carry extra camera bodies with
various ASA ratings to cover this situation, now heck it's just a flick of a
button and carry right on. And still have excellent prints from the same
"roll!" ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PAW WK51, two to ponder...)
Message from marc.osborne at gmail.com (Marc Osborne) ([Leica] PAW WK51, two to ponder...)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] PAW WK51, two to ponder...)