Subject: [Leica] PAW WK51, two to ponder...
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Dec 27 19:35:48 2004

At 12:56 PM 12/27/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>In the good old days it was necessary to carry extra camera bodies with
>various ASA ratings to cover this situation, now heck it's just a flick of
>a button and carry right on. And still have excellent prints from the same
>"roll!" ;-)
>
>ted

Isn't it great!  We were visiting a remote Mexican church this morning to
photograph the murals inside.  As it turned out, there was a special mass
with nuns from all over Mexico appearing at this tiny church.  I was
photographing inside in the dark at ISO 1600 and then the nuns congregating
outside in the brilliant sunshine at ISO 100.  There's no way I could have
done everything with film.  The Mark II did a great job at every available
ISO.  I did use the R 100/2.8 Macro for the details of the murals.  I'm
still processing everything but will put some up somewhere ASAP.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com