Subject: [Leica] Second printer? Talk me into/out of it. . .
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Dec 27 23:02:43 2004

I'll vote for the wonderful little C84 (C86 now,
I believe).  I've converted mine to use with the MIS
EZ inks, but made some nice color prints with her
before I did that.  Very cheap, nice DuraBrite inks,
and takes up very little space.

After futzing with the MIS inks and paper combo's,
starting over with a RIP or with another solution like
HP's color/B&W combo sort of scares me :-) If it ain't
broke....

Scott