Subject: [Leica]What is the least amount of equipment you can use?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Dec 27 14:10:05 2004

Always a tough one.

Lately, M6 and CV 50/1.5 and 28/2 keeps me pretty happy.
HP5+, FP4+, TMZ and some NPH. Small flash in tow as
well.  Last trip to NY, also slipped a Bessa R with 21/4 into
the bag with ease :-)

Last time I traveled by car (Gaspe penninsula, Canada), the
kit was a Bessa R, a 35/2.5P and the aforementioned 50 and
21 lenses.  I also carried a Nikon FM3a with the lovely 28/2.8
and a 135/2.8 AIS.

The Nikon 135 turned out perfect for many selective landscape
type pics, and in fact the 28/135 combo got a surprising amount
of "air time" during the whole trip.  Since then, I sometimes
think that if I weren't so enamoured of RF shooting, the little
FM3a and those two lenses could keep me a quite happy
shooter for some time.

Scott