Subject: [Leica] London challenge shoot
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Wed Dec 29 13:44:19 2004

On 29 de dic de 2004, at 18:51, Ted Grant wrote:

> Maybe you should try it sometime as it appears from your address your
> only a couple hours flight from Spain to London. ;-)

two hours and a few of minutes, and the flight is pretty cheap from
here.
I have several friends there, in London, Wales, Midlands, Essex,
Scotland... but I never get the time "just because is so near" :-/

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] London challenge shoot)