Subject: [Leica] Re: London challenge shoot
From: kargue at sympatico.ca (Kevin Argue)
Date: Thu Dec 30 08:53:22 2004

Steve- Since you have a wide range of shooters that have different
photographic abilities your future challenge should be best single photo in
a 2 hour period. Forget the rule of 36 exposure film as you need more others
need 12's or 24's.
As a frequent traveler to London there are easy photo op's for those looking
for subjects. Examples such as Sunday at Speakers Corner as shown by Brian
Reid. You could also go to the Observatory at Greenwich and photograph the
reaction of kids and adults to the prime meridian. The line causes people to
straddle it, stand on it , walk it or have family members on either side of
it. Those are a few things that make an interesting selection of photos at
that location.
While waiting to check into my hotel in Russell Square, I walked up to
Tavistock Square with a coffee, newspaper and M6 and sat down for about an
hour. In that time the number of visitors to Ghandi's monument each reacting
in their own way to him made for a fun group of B&W images. All this while I
sat on a bench relaxing with my coffee and paper.

Cheers,
Kevin Argue