Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW52 Niece and the pony
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jan 1 07:10:15 2005

Last week my brother in law dropped in with his daughters for a brief
visit.  Among other things, we took them to visit some ponies that are
used for equine therapy sessions.

First up, Sarah meets a friendly pony looking out of his box stall:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW52/rachelmeetsapony

Second, we went inside for a closer look.  We took one of the calmer
ponies out of the stall for a closer inspection:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW52/rachelmeetsahorseII

Last, Sarah finally finds a pony more to her liking:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW52/ridingapony

All images taken on Neopan 1600, Xtol 1:3, M6, 35 Summicron IV.

Comments always welcome.

You all have a fabulous new year.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com