Subject: [Leica] Digital photography and crack cocaine, which is more addictive
From: attinasi at mac.com (Marc Attinasi)
Date: Sat Jan 1 12:06:37 2005

You can spare yourself the regret and sell me the film - I'm still
happier when the good images are on film as my digital capture device
(Canon DR) leaves much to be desired - for me. I just checked the
fridge to see what had expired and realized that my stocks of color
film are low; not a good way to start the New Year.

Cheers, and Happy new Year!
- marc

Message from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Digital photography and crack cocaine,which is more addictive)