Subject: [Leica] Digital photography and crack cocaine,which is moreaddictive
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jan 1 22:26:31 2005

Tina Manley said:
> [...]

Hi Tina,
Boy is that ever the truth!!! I'm amazed how I'm being taken over lock,
stock & barrel with digital and the simplicity of working with it.

Amazing and understanding why it's sweeping the world as the photo medium to
use. How many of us have moved to digital and or moving in that direction,
basically dropped using film? It's an almost endless count and those who say
they're waiting for the R8 back I'm sure will be saying to themselves "this
is so fantastic I'll never remove the digi back" once they get to see what
they can do with digital.

My only complaint is............ "it's 40 years too late!" ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster) ([Leica] Digital photography and crack cocaine, which is moreaddictive)
Message from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Digital photography and crack cocaine,which is more addictive)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Digital photography and crack cocaine,which is more addictive)