Subject: [Leica] Digital photography and crack cocaine,which is more addictive
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jan 1 19:16:06 2005

At 06:49 PM 1/1/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>Then again maybe it's just me, as others have not mentioned this kind of
>feeling. Maybe I should hang an M7 or two on my neck and use them at the
>same time with the 20D? I believe Tina works with both digital and film at
>the same time. Another thing to add to the list of new things to try while
>shooting digital in 2005! ;-)

Right, Ted!  When I'm working, I use both; however, I'm on vacation now and
it's strictly digital.  I couldn't face the thought of adding to the
hundreds of rolls of film waiting in my office to be edited, filed and
scanned!  With the digital, I'm throwing out the obvious mistakes as I
download them into my laptop.  The others I'm sorting by subject to be
burned to CD's.  They'll be ready to add to my stock files when I get home.

I probably won't ever sell my Leica's either.  I'm using the R lenses now
with the Mark II and I'm counting on a digital M to be able to use my M
lenses.  I'll continue using film in Honduras and Guatemala, too, because
those are ongoing projects and I don't want to switch in the middle.

Digital really is addictive, though!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com