Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3A or M7
From: jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Jan 2 18:21:04 2005

The shutter on the Zeiss Ikon is supposed to be identical (according
to Shutterbug) to that of the Bessa R3a. Inasmuch as the R3a is less
than 1/4 the cost of the M7, I'd opt for that one. I've been a big fan
of aperture priority autoexposure ever since the Pentax ES came out a
long time ago.

Jeffery