Subject: [Leica] WAS: Intro NOW: HCB.
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Jan 4 10:28:48 2005

Calling Sir "Buzz of Belmont"!  :-)

 > shape, form, shadow, odd juxtaposition of objects.....

But BD, did you see _incongruous_  juxtaposition when you saw those
large prints?

And... there isn't any "weird" in HCB's work... at least none that I can
remember. I've always thought that any surreal art needs to be a little
bit weird.

I don't mean the now common usage of the word surreal to mean almost
anything unexpected and/or different.

Jim