Subject: [Leica] Re: airport security - mailing films?
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Wed Jan 5 10:11:04 2005

FedEx states that they do not xray or otherwise scan packages with harmful
rays. FedEx ground (domestic) is typically cheaper than USPS and UPS. FedEx
is the best for international packages as they seem to have a fast track
through customs where UPS and ordinary mail seems to frequently hang-up
therein.

JB

Replies: Reply from msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Re: airport security - mailing films?)
Message from alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer) ([Leica] What's the story with airport security these days?)