Subject: [Leica] Canon Mirror Hitting Leica R Lens
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed Jan 5 19:32:37 2005

Robert D. Baron wrote:
> Frank Dernie writes:
> I've got two Canon digitals....a 1DMk2 and a 10D....and a number of
> Leica R lenses....and I'm seeing different reports about which Leica
> lenses will work on which Canon bodies (using the appropriate S. Gandy
> or Novoflex adapter, of course). I'd like to conduct my own tests with
> my own equipment, but I don't want to break anything in the process.

On a related topic, I would greatly appreciate it if you (Frank,
Bob or anybody else who uses the Canon 1Ds Mk2, and 1D Mk2)
could report on the low light / high ISO performances of these
2 cameras, compared to say the Canon 10D/20D with which I am
familar.  There may still be some R lenses in my future.   :-)

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Canon Mirror Hitting Leica R Lens)