Subject: [Leica] Good price for a 75mm
From: bparsons at jhancock.com (bparsons@jhancock.com)
Date: Fri Jan 7 12:02:32 2005

Well, I bot mine new at half again as much, so the $1600 certainly sounds
friendly.
It's a great lens!
Can you agree on the average of several ebay sales?

Bill Parsons
(cell) 617-680-2779
|+-------------------------------+----------------------------------------|
||   "mark fellman"              |                                        |
||   <m.fellman@verizon.net>     |   ? ? ? ? To:                          |
||   Sent by:                    |   lug@leica-users.org                  |
||   lug-bounces+bparsons=jhancoc|   ? ? ? ? cc:                          |
||   k.com@leica-users.org       |   ? ? ? ? Subject: ? ? ? ?[Leica] Good |
||                               |   price for a 75mm                     |
||   01/07/2005 03:05 PM         |                                        |
||   Please respond to "Leica    |                                        |
||   Users Group"                |                                        |

Luggers,
What would you say is a reasonable price to pay for a used 75 1.4? ?I have
friend that might sell me his and I want to make sure it is a good price
for
both parties. ?There was one that just sold on ebay for almost $1600.
Thanks,
Mark