Subject: [Leica] Summicron DR on M6TTL?
From: bparsons at jhancock.com (bparsons@jhancock.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 05:57:39 2005

Robert,

I ahve successfully used a DR on my M6-ttl.
I take care, whenever mounting or removing it to set it at infinity focus.
The bug-eyes fit, too.

Regards, ?Bill

Bill Parsons
601 Congress Street, Boston, MA
617-663-2592
(cell) 617-680-2779
|+-------------------------------+----------------------------------------|
||   snoza <snoza@hal-pc.org>    |                                        |
||   Sent by:                    |   ? ? ? ? To:                          |
||   lug-bounces+bparsons=jhancoc|   lug@leica-users.org                  |
||   k.com@leica-users.org       |   ? ? ? ? cc:                          |
||                               |   ? ? ? ? Subject: ? ? ? ?[Leica]      |
||   01/09/2005 02:44 PM         |   Summicron DR on M6TTL?               |
||   Please respond to "Leica    |                                        |
||   Users Group"                |                                        |

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone has experience using a DR summicron on an
M6TTL. Is it possible? If not, why?

Please explain any problems (or lack of trouble) in using DR on the TTL. (I
do not require the close focusing and would not be using the eyes.)

I enjoy older lenses... and I like the images I have seen from that
particular lens, but do not know if it functions well with my camera.

Thanks,
Robert