Subject: [Leica] Question: B&W
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Fri Jan 7 12:02:46 2005

On 7 de ene de 2005, at 20:29, Glenn Stauffer wrote:

> - which B&W film scans well?

all Ive used lately scans well. Ilford HP5, FP4, Delta... kodak Tri-X,
agfa...

> - what do I need in the way of chemicals to do my own developing of
> the above film?

Im used to hc-110, but they are all really close.
My favorites are HC-110, Ilfostop (optional), Agefix and agepon as
wetting agent.
I dont have a preferred hypo clearing agent.

> - any web sites that I should consult on the topic?

this one is easy to read and covers all the process:

http://www.nyip.com/sub_idx_pgs/referidx/ref_b2bw.php

good luck...

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/