Subject: [Leica] Question: B&W
From: alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer)
Date: Fri Jan 7 11:26:28 2005

It's been a while since I shot B&W and longer since I did my own
developing.  I have all the non-chemical supplies, but never really
liked doing my own printing, so I'm planning to scan and print the
negs digitally.  Some questions I have for those who have experience
with B&W developing and scanning.

- which B&W film scans well?
- what do I need in the way of chemicals to do my own developing of
the above film?
- any web sites that I should consult on the topic?

Thanks,

Glenn Stauffer

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Question: B&W)
Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Question: B&W)